This week Linda and I are on vacation, so I’m not writing a blog. I take my time-off seriously: I unplug from my office email and text messages to focus instead on family, rest, and restoration. Taking time off is important for all of us!
In the meantime, here are a few of my past blogs you can read, if you want.
1) Our Israel Trip: https://holylandtripblog.wordpress.com/home/journal-entries/
2) Three Priorities of the Pacific Conference: https://randymyersblog.com/2016/03/02/three-priorities-of-the-pacific-conference/
3) The Art of Asking a Good Question: https://randymyersblog.com/2016/03/23/the-art-of-asking-a-good-question/
4) Five Signs You May Be Unteachable: https://randymyersblog.com/2016/06/08/five-signs-you-may-be-unteachable/
5) Twenty Quotes about Prayer: https://randymyersblog.com/2017/01/25/twenty-quotes-about-prayer/
I hope to be back next week with a regular blog post. God bless you!